Units feature one-piece cast iron housing, solid base, wide inner ring bearing, dual heavy-duty contact-type seals, steel plate slingers on sides for dust exclusion, full self-alignment, grease fitting for adding lubricant. Set screw units have two set screws 120° apart in the inner ring. Eccentric locking collar units provide locking for one-directional applications. Triple lip seals available on request. In addition to our standard items and configurations listed below, TRITAN excels at manufacturing customized bearings to meet specific application requirements. Styles include:
- UCP Series - Standard duty, set screw locking type.
- HCP Series - Standard duty, Eccentric locking collar type. Also available with Triple Lip Seals (R3 Suffix) or low base (HCPK).
- UCPX Series - Medium duty, set screw locking type.
- SBP Series - Light duty, set screw locking type.
- SAP Series - Light duty, Eccentric locking collar type.
- UCPK Series - Standard duty, low center height, set screw locking type.
- UCPA A Series - Standard duty tapped base unit for limited space applications. Inch threaded bolts in base mount unit to shaft.